Plug in to a more connected home
Smart plugs bring newfound convenience to your home by connecting everyday items with smart assistants and voice activated systems. Use with light fixtures, appliances and more. You can create your own on and off schedule or routine to run while you’re away, control items remotely on an app or with your voice, and even monitor energy usage.
Rebates and qualifications
- Smart plug must be WiFi capable.
- A home is not eligible for more than fifteen (15) smart plug rebates per service address.
- If redeeming through a Wattsmart instant coupon, unit must be on the Instant Coupon Qualified Products list.
- Customer must reserve a Wattsmart instant coupon per unit.
- No application necessary.
Rebates and qualifications are subject to Wyoming Public Service Commission approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Wyoming who purchase their electricity from Rocky Mountain Power on rate schedules 2 or 18 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Wyoming where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 2 or 18 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070.