Cleaner, healthier air
Air quality is key to a healthy home. Portable room air cleaners, also known as air purifiers or air sanitizers, filter the air and protect against pollutants coming from outside as well as indoor sources and activities. ENERGY STAR® certified room air purifiers are 40% more energy-efficient than standard models.
Rebates and qualifications
Room air cleaner
- Unit must be on the Qualified Room Air Cleaner List at time of purchase.
- Unit must be a minimum of 30 CADR.
- Unit must be ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Home is eligible for two (2) room air cleaner rebates per service address.
Additional program requirements:
- Application must be submitted within 90 days of the purchase date.
- For customers applying for multifamily properties, please submit one application per unit.
Required documents for online submission:
- Itemized receipt or online purchase confirmation email.
Rebates and qualifications are subject to Idaho Public Utilities and Transportation Commission approval. All rebates are subject to change with 45 days’ notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Idaho who purchase their electricity from Rocky Mountain Power on rate schedules 1 or 36 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Idaho where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 1 or 36 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070.
You will need these items to apply online for your rebate:
- Rocky Mountain Power account number.
- A digital image of your itemized receipt or the confirmation email of your online purchase that includes the manufacturer name and model number.
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchase.
- Your rebate will be issued within 14 business days after we review and approve your application. Missing information may delay processing and delivery.
- Please enter your service address and account number exactly as it’s shown on your bill. You can find this information in the areas indicated below.