Cool energy savings
Make the switch to a qualified high-efficiency refrigerator and earn cash back. These high-efficiency fridges deliver energy savings of up to 20% over conventional models, allowing you to reduce your electricity costs without sacrificing performance or features.
Rebates and qualifications
- Unit must be ENERGY STAR® certified
- Unit must be CEE Tier 3 with a bottom mount freezer
- Unit must be 7.75 cubic feet or greater
- Unit must be on the Qualified Refrigerators List at time of purchase.
- Home is eligible for one (1) refrigerator rebate per service address.
Additional program requirements:
- No application necessary. rebate is issued as a Wattsmart instant coupon to be used at the time of purchase.
- If purchasing for a multifamily property (up to 3 units per foundation), customer must reserve an individual instant coupon per unit. For properties with 4 or more units, please see our customer Multifamily Program
Rebates and qualifications are subject to Utah Public Service Commission approval. All rebates are subject to change with 45 days’ notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Utah who purchase their electricity from Rocky Mountain Power on rate schedules 1, 2, or 3 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Utah where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 1, 2 or 3 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070.