Cool energy savings
Make the switch to a qualified high-efficiency refrigerator and earn cash back. These high-efficiency fridges deliver energy savings of up to 20% over conventional models, allowing you to reduce your electricity costs without sacrificing performance or features.
Rebates and qualifications
- Unit must be ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Unit must be CEE Tier 3 with a bottom mount freezer.
- Unit must be 7.75 cubic feet or greater.
- Unit must be on the Qualified Refrigerators List at time of purchase.
Additional program requirements:
- Rebate application and required documents must be submitted online within 90 days of purchase.
- For customers applying for multifamily properties, please submit one application per unit.
Required documents for online submission:
- Refrigerator Application, completed and submitted.
- Itemized receipt or online purchase confirmation email.
Rebates and qualifications are subject to Idaho Public Utilities and Transportation Commission approval. All rebates are subject to change with 45 days’ notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Idaho who purchase their electricity from Rocky Mountain Power on rate schedules 1 or 36 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Idaho where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 1 or 36 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070.
You will need these items to apply online for your rebate:
- Rocky Mountain Power account number.
- A digital image of your itemized receipt or the confirmation email of your online purchase that includes the manufacturer name and model number.
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchase.
- Your rebate will be issued within 14 business days after we review and approve your application. Missing information may delay processing and delivery.
- Please enter your service address and account number exactly as it’s shown on your bill. You can find this information in the areas indicated below.