Clean plates, less waste
Dishwashers have come a long way in recent years. Save now on a highly efficient model that uses far less energy and water to get the job done. An ENERGY STAR® certified dishwasher will save an average of 3,870 gallons of water over its lifetime, while conserving energy and helping reduce air pollution.
Rebates and qualifications
- Unit must be ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Unit must be on the Qualified Dishwashers List at time of purchase.
- Homes is eligible for one (1) dishwasher rebate per service address.
Additional program requirements:
- No application necessary. Rebate is issued as a Wattsmart instant coupon to be used at the time of purchase.
- If purchasing for a multifamily property (up to 3 units per foundation), customer must reserve an individual instant coupon per unit. For properties with 4 or more units, please see our customer Multifamily Program
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Utah who purchase their electricity from Rocky Mountain Power on rate schedules 1, 2, or 3 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Utah where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 1, 2 or 3 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070.