Save energy with every load of laundry
Upgrade to an efficient clothes washer and receive cash back on your purchase. These high-efficiency machines use as much as 40% less energy and water than conventional models, helping you to save time, energy and money with each load of laundry.
Rebates and qualifications
- Unit must be an ENERGY STAR certified front-load clothes washer.
- Unit must be on the Qualified Clothes Washers List at time of purchase.
- Home must have electric water heat or gas heat with an electric dryer.
- Homes equipped with gas domestic water heating and a gas dryer do not qualify for the rebate.
Additional program requirements:
- Home is not eligible for more than one (1) clothes washer rebate; includes the redemption of Wattsmart instant coupon.
- If a customer redeemed a Wattsmart instant coupon, an online application is considered ineligible for a rebate.
- All required documents must be submitted online within 90 days of purchase.
- For customers applying for multifamily properties, please submit one application per unit.
Required documents for online submission:
- Itemized receipt or online purchase confirmation email.
Rebates and qualifications are subject to Idaho Public Utilities Commission approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Idaho who purchase their electricity from Rocky Mountain Power on rate schedules 1 or 36 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Idaho where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 1 or 36 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070.
- You will need these items to apply online for your rebate:
Rocky Mountain Power account number.
- A digital image of your itemized receipt or the confirmation email of your online purchase that includes the manufacturer name and model number.
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchase.
- Your rebate will be issued within 14 business days after we review and approve your application. Missing information may delay processing and delivery. Please enter your service address and account number exactly as it’s shown on your bill. You can find this information in the areas indicated below.
Have you already applied? Track your rebate online. Please allow 48 hours for your online application to load in our system.