Improve bathroom ventilation
Save on an ENERGY STAR® certified bathroom exhaust fan that controls moisture, improves air quality and remove odors. Excessive humidity in the bathroom can damage paint and walls, but most importantly, it allows mold to accumulate. Bathroom exhaust fans help prevent these issues, and energy-efficient models do it quietly while using less energy.
Rebates and qualifications
Bathroom exhaust fan 20 to 200 CFM
Ensure the home qualifies:
- Must be existing single family or manufactured home.
Requirements bathroom exhaust fan:
- Unit must be a minimum of 20 CFM.
- Unit must be on the Qualified Bathroom Exhaust Fan List at the time of purchase.
- Home is not eligible for more than four (4) bathroom exhaust fan rebates per service address.
- Customer must reserve one Wattsmart instant coupon per unit.
Additional program rules:
- No application necessary. Rebate is issued as an instant coupon to be used at the time of purchase.
- If purchasing for a multifamily property (up to 3 units per foundation), customer must reserve an individual coupon per unit. For properties with 4 or more units, please see our customer Multifamily Program.
Rebates and qualifications are subject to Utah Public Service Commission approval. All rebates are subject to change with 45 days’ notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Utah who purchase their electricity from Rocky Mountain Power on rate schedules 1, 2, or 3 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Utah where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 1, 2 or 3 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070.