Plug in to a more connected home
Smart plugs bring newfound convenience to your home by connecting everyday items with smart assistants and voice activated systems. Use with light fixtures, appliances and more. You can create your own on and off schedule or routine to run while you’re away, control items remotely on an app or with your voice, and even monitor energy usage.
Rebates and qualifications
Installations on or before March 5, 2023, click here for rebate amounts, efficiency requirements, and program rules.
- Smart plug must be WiFi capable.
- A home is not eligible for more than fifteen (15) smart plug rebates per service address.
- If redeeming through a Wattsmart instant coupon, unit must be on the Instant Coupon Qualified Products list.
- Customer must reserve a Wattsmart instant coupon per unit.
- No application necessary.
Rebates are associated with the most recent tariff filing approved by the Utah Public Service Commission. All rebates are subject to change with 45 days’ notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Utah who purchase their electricity from Rocky Mountain Power on rate schedules 1, 2, or 3 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Utah where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 1, 2 or 3 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070.