The right temperature at a lower cost
Rebates and qualifications
Tier 1: Line voltage thermostat
Ensure home qualifies:
- Must be existing single family, multifamily or manufactured home.
Requirements for thermostat
- Unit must be on the Qualified Line Voltage Thermostats list at the time of purchase.
- Unit must be electronic line voltage type and be UA or CSA listed for use with zonal electric heater applications.
- Work is recommended to be completed by a licensed electrician, but not required.
Additional program rules:
- No application necessary. Rebate is issued as a Wattsmart instant coupon to be used at time of purchase.
- A home is not eligible for more than a combination of ten (10) qualifying line voltage or connected line voltage thermostat rebates.
- Customer must reserve one Wattsmart instant coupon per unit.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Wyoming who purchase their electricity from Rocky Mountain Power on rate schedules 2 or 18 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Wyoming where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 2 or 18 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070.